Thermaltake Divider 300 Black/Snow TG (120mm Fan*3 + 120mm standard Fan*1) ATX Mid Tower Chassis 5NANO
- BRAND: Thermaltake
- P/N: CA-1S2-00M1WN-00/ CA-1S2-00M6WN-00
- SERIES: Divider
- MODEL: Divider 300 TG Black/ Divider 300 TG Snow
- CASE TYPE: Mid Tower
- DIMENSION (H X W X D): 475 x 220 x 461 mm, (18.7 x 8.66 x 18.1 inch)
- NET WEIGHT: 8.47 kg / 18.67 lbs.
- SIDE PANEL: Tempered Glass x 2
- COLOR: Black/White
- MATERIAL: SPCC
- COOLING SYSTEM:
- Rear(exhaust): 120 x 120 x 25 mm Turbo fan (1000rpm, 16 dBA) x 1
- EXPANSION SLOTS: 7 (Rotatable Patented Design)
- MOTHERBOARDS: 6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX), 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX), 12” x 9.6” (ATX)
- I/O PORT: USB 3.2 (Gen 2) Type-C x 1, USB 3.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1
- PSU: Standard PS2 PSU (optional)
- FAN SUPPORT:
- Front: 3 x 120mm, 2 x 120mm, 1 x 120mm, 2 x 140mm, 1 x 140mm
- Top: 1 x 120mm, 1 x 140mm
- Right (M/B Side): 2 x 120mm, 1 x 120mm
- Rear: 1 x 120mm
- RADIATOR SUPPORT:
- Front: 1 x 360mm, 1 x 240mm, 1 x 120mm, 1 x 280mm, 1 x 140mm
- Right (M/B Side): 1 x 240mm, 1 x 120mm
- Rear: 1 x 120mm
- CPU cooler height limitation: 145mm
- VGA length limitation: 360mm (With radiator)
- 390mm (Without radiator)
- PSU length limitation: 180mm (With HDD Cage)
- 220mm (Without HDD Cage)
- OTHER: Drive Bays: Total of 2 x 3.5” HDDs and 5 x 2.5”SSDs or Total of 7 x 2.5” SSDs
- FEATURES Divider 300 TG and Divider 300 TG Snow:
- The Divider 300 TG is an ATX mid tower chassis that comes with one 120mm standard rear fan, two 3mm tempered glass windows at the front and on the left side.
- The Divider 300 TG Snow is an ATX mid tower chassis that comes with one 120mm standard rear fan, two 3mm tempered glass windows at the front and on the left side.
- Divider 300 TG/ Divider 300 TG Snow Mid Tower Chassis: Thermaltake designed a brand-new case series that contains a mixture of open frame style elements and customizable options blending all the functionalities into the Divider Series. The most exceptional feature of the Divider 300 TG Mid Tower Chassis is the two symmetrical triangular pieces comprised of a steel panel and tempered glass window. These panels are tool-free and easy to remove, offering a clear view of the components inside. The Divider 300 TG Mid Tower Chassis is the next-gen gaming PC case for regular users, enthusiasts, and gamers, giving them unprecedented satisfaction.
- TT Premium: To continue achieving the corporate mission of delivering the perfect user experience, Thermaltake developed “TT Premium” with the essence of combining supreme quality products with a new logo design. TT Premium is far more than just a guarantee of quality. Behind the name, it represents the passion in DIY, Modding and Thermaltake’s desire to be the most innovative brand in the PC hardware market. To satisfy the demand of the high-end PC users, TT Premium follows its core values of Excellent Quality, Unique Design, Diverse Combinations and Boundless Creativity to provide a high-performance PC product for every enthusiast.
- Sleek Design with Avant-Grade Style Side Panels: The Divider 300 TG features two 3mm tempered glass windows at the front and on the left side. The exceptional feature of the Divider 300 TG Mid Tower Chassis is the two symmetrical triangular pieces comprised of steel panel and tempered glass. These panels are tool-free and easy to remove, offering a clear view of the components inside.
- Tempered Glass Panels: The two 3mm tempered glass windows at the front and on the left side of the Divider 300 TG are thicker and more scratch resistant when compared to standard acrylic. The triangular tempered glass window can be removed individually, giving you an additional option to show your components and system.
- PSU Cover & Riser GPU Support Bracket: The built-in PSU cover contains an overall ventilated design. Optimizing airflow, as well as hiding those unsightly cables. The included riser GPU support bracket not only prevents the graphics card from sagging but also helps to reduce the weight on the motherboard’s PCI-E slots.
- Excellent Dust Filtration: The Divider 300 TG has well-designed removal magnetic fan filters on the top and inner right side. At the base, the removable filters provide excellent dust protection and dirt reduction, ensuring a dust-free environment.
- Air Intake and Exhaust: The cooling performance of the Divider 300 TG is admirable. The venting gaps on two sides of the front tempered glass allows an optimal air intake and additional cooling for exhaust is located at the top and rear of the case.
- Excellent Hardware Support & Cooling Solution: The Divider 300 TG has good hardware support. It can support a CPU cooler with a maximum height of 145mm, VGA with a maximum length of 390mm (without radiator), a power supply with a length of up to 220mm (without HDD cage), a total of two 3.5” HDDs or seven 2.5” SSDs. When it comes to the cooling solution, the Divider 300 TG is preinstalled with one 120mm standard rear for hot air exhaust. Moreover, it can hold up to one 140mm fan at the top and two 120mm fans on the right of the motherboard side. Moreover, the Divider 300 TG is optimized for air cooling and advanced AIO liquid cooling components. It can support AIO 360mm at the front, 240mm on the motherboard side, and 120mm at the rear.