Easy PC warrants its products contained in their original packaging against material and workmanship defects when the products are used normally for their intended purposes for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of purchase by the original customer.
Seven-day Outright Replacement
We allow merchandise in new condition, with original packaging and original receipt, to be returned or exchanged within seven (7) days of purchase. To return or exchange items, you must bring the item/s in its original packaging (No Packaging No Return) and Proof of Purchase. Exclusions and Limitations apply.
After seven days, merchandise is no longer eligible for outright replacement, but can still be sent in for warranty claims so long as within the standard Warranty Period.
To claim warranty, bring the following to any Easy PC store:
- Item with Easy PC Warranty Sticker,
- Proof of Purchase
“NO RECEIPT, NO WARRANTY POLICY”
Easy PC reserves the right to determine whether merchandise is defective and to replace merchandise if necessary. Depending on stock availability, it may take up to 30 days to fulfill a warranty claim. If the item is end-of-life, in-store credits will be given to the customer instead, which can be used to purchase items of equivalent value. Customer may opt to add cash to this in-store credit to purchase items of higher value.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
The following conditions are automatically null or void if:
- Any defect and/or damage caused by improper use, neglect, or acts of nature
- Any modification or tampering
- Any damage or loss of functionality due to product incompatibility
- Any software issues
- Expired warranty item
- Customer has no sales receipt
The following are not covered by the warranty if:
- Missing components or soldered parts
- Internal port broken or connector’s pin damage
- Burnt PCB or chipset
- Tampered or damaged S/N label
- On LCD displays are
- Surface glass crack
- Internal glass cracked
- White spot
- Black/line spot
- Liquid spillage
- LCD corrosion
- Surface scratch
- Less than 5 dead pixels
- Broken, cut or missing cable
- Damaged item cause by natural disaster