Samsung 870 Evo 250gb SATA 2.5 Solid State Drive
InterfaceSATA 6 Gb/s Interface, compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s & SATA 1.5 Gb/s interface
Max Sequential Read SpeedUp to 560 MB/s
Max Sequential Write SpeedUp to 530 MB/s
Samsung 870 Evo 250gb SATA 2.5 world's best-selling SSD series pioneering SSD technology boasting upgraded performance reliability Solid State Drive
Upgrade your storage with the Samsung 870 EVO 250GB SATA SSD. Unleash rapid data transfers and reliable performance in a 2.5" form factor. Elevate your system speed and efficiency with this cutting-edge solid-state drive for a seamless computing experience.
- Brand: Samsung
- Model: 870 Evo
- Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s Interface, compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s & SATA 1.5 Gb/s interface
- Sequential Read: Up to 560 MB/s Sequential Read * Performance may vary based on system hardware &
- Sequential Write: Up to 530 MB/s Sequential Write * Performance may vary based on system hardware &
- Weight: Apporx. 45.0g Weight
- Form Factor: 2.5 inch
- Dimension (WxHxD): 100 X 69.85 X 6.8 (mm)
- Capacity: 250 GB (1 GB=1 Billion byte by IDEMA) * Actual usable capacity may be less (due to formatting, partitioning, operating system, applications or otherwise)
- TRIM Support: TRIM Supported
- S.M.A.R.T Support: S.M.A.R.T Supported
- Device Sleep Mode Support: Yes
- Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
- Allowable Voltage: 5V ± 5% Allowable voltage
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 70 ℃ Operating Temperature
- Excellence in Performance: Everyday users can now enjoy professional-level SSD performance with the 870 EVO, which maximizes the SATA interface limit to 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds,* accelerates write speeds and maintains long-term high performance with a larger variable buffer that lets the SSD work faster, longer.
Industry-defining reliability: Meet the demands of each task. From everyday computing to 8K video processing — with up to 150 TBW* under a 5-year limited warranty¹, plus a stable host experience, low lag with the 6th generation VNAND, and steady performance when multi-tasking with the powerful MKX controller.
More compatible than ever: The 870 EVO has been compatibility tested* for major host systems and applications, including chipsets, motherboards, NAS, and video recording devices.