TP-Link RE215 AC750 OneMesh Wi-fi Range Extender
- Interface: 1 x 10/100M Ethernet Port (RJ45)
- Button: WPS Button, Reset Button
- Power Consumption: 9.5W（max power consumption）
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 3.5×1.4×4.9 in. (89×35.0×124.1 mm)
- Antenna: 2 External Antennas
- WIRELESS FEATURES
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11a/n/ac 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Frequency: 2.4GHz & 5GHz(11ac)
- Signal Rate: 5 GHz:Up to 433 Mbps , 2.4 GHz:Up to 300 Mpbs
- Reception Sensitivity: 5 GHz - 11a 6Mbps: -94dBm, 11a 54Mbps: -77dBm
- 11ac HT20 MCS0: -94dBm, 11ac HT20 MCS8: -71dBm
- 11ac HT40 MCS0: -92dBm, 11ac HT40 MCS9: -66dBm
- 11ac HT80 MCS0: -87dBm, 11ac HT80 MCS9: -62dBm
- 2.4 GHz - 11g 54Mbps: -78dBm, 11n HT20 MCS7: -76dBm
- 11n HT40 MCS7: -74dBm
- Wireless Modes
- Wireless Functions: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, Wireless Statistics
- Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA-PSK2/WPA2-PSK2 encryptions
- Transmission Power: 2.4 GHz ≤20dBm, 5 GHz ≤30dBm
- Extends dual-band Wi-Fi across your home to eliminate Wi-Fi dead zones.
- Creates a Mesh network by connecting to a OneMesh router for seamless whole-home coverage.
- Operates over both the 2.4 GHz band (300 Mbps) and 5 GHz band (433 Mbps)*1 for more stable wireless experience.
- Smart signal indicator helps to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by showing the signal strength.
- Push the WPS button to easily set up a Mesh network you can uniformly manage from the Tether app or Web UI.
- Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point.*2