MSI MAG CORELIQUID C240 AIO Liquid Cooling
Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by John Doe, written on May 4, 20020
MSI MAG CORELIQUID C240 AIO Radiator Pump Design High Thermal Dissipation Liquid Cooling
- BRAND: MSI
- MODEL: CORELIQUID C240
- RADIATOR DIMENSIONS (WXDXH): 276 x 120 x 27mm / 10.87 x 4.7 x 1.06 inches
- RADIATOR MATERIAL: Aluminum
- NUMBER OF FANS: 2
- FAN DIMENSIONS (WXDXH): 120 x 120 x 25mm / 4.7 x 4.7 x 0.98 inches
- FAN AIR FLOW: 78.73 CFM
- FAN BEARING: Two Ball Bearing
- FAN LIFE EXPECTANCY: 70,000 hours
- FAN RATED CURRENT: 0.15 A
- FAN POWER CONSUMPTION: 1.8 W
- PWM MODE: Yes
- CABLE LENGTH (PWM CABLE): 550 / 350mm; 21.65 / 13.78 inches
- FAN LIGHTING: ARGB
- PUMP LIFE EXPECTANCY: 100,000 hours
- PUMP NOISE LEVEL: 18 dBA
- PUMP POWER CONSUMPTION: 4.08W
- PUMP SPEED: 4200±10%RPM
- BLOCK DIMENSIONS (WXDXH): 70.5 x 70.5 x 52mm / 2.78 x 2.78 x 2.05 inches
- INTEL SOCKET SUPPORT: LGA 1150/1151/1155/1156/1200/1700; LGA 1366/2011/2011-3/2066
- AMD SOCKET SUPPORT: AM5/AM4/FM2+/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
- The MAG CORELIQUID C Series liquid cooler provides out of box support for LGA 1700.
- The pump has been integrated into the radiator for sound dampening and noise reduction.
- A split pathway through the radiator rapidly dissipates heat, cooled liquid is then pumped back into the loop.
- A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
- Constructed with three layers of netted plastic tubing and a reinforced mesh exterior.