KAT Katha 1.65mm thick PBT Keycaps
- Brand: KAT
- Model: Katha
- KAT profile
- Smooth texture
- 65mm thick PBT
- Dye sublimated and reverse dye sublimated legends
- Designed and manufactured by Keyreative
- As a word Katha is Filipino for "the act of writing". As a keyset Katha is appropriately crafted in the KAT profile and proudly displays the colors of the beautiful Philippine flag. It likewise features sublegends of cultural heritage in the form of the ancient Filipino script known as Baybayin, which means "to syllabicate" or "to spell".
- As a system of writing Baybayin uses consonant-vowel combinations. For the Katha keyset sublegends each character is written in its basic form: a consonant paired with the vowel "a". In actual use other vowel sounds are created in Baybayin using a small mark -- Kudlit -- added above for "e" or "i" or below for "o" or "u".
- Created in December of 2013, Keyreative has been devoted to the design and production of high quality PBT keycaps. Keyreative has crafted various types of keycaps and sets, including laser-etched, dyesubbed, resin, and GID (glow in the dark) keycaps. Keyreative is well known for their extensive design experience, as shown in their multiple varieties of the gradient.