Asus TUF Rtx 3060 V2 OC Edition TUF-RTX3060-012G-V2 12gb 192bit GDdr6 buffed-up design with chart-topping thermal performance Gaming Videocard LHR
- Brand: Asus
- Model: TUF Rtx 3060 V2 OC
- Graphic Engine: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3060
- Bus Standard: PCI Express 4.0
- OpenGL: OpenGL®4.6
- Video Memory: 12GB GDDR6
- Engine Clock: OC Mode - 1882 MHz (Boost Clock) | Gaming Mode - 1852 MHz (Boost Clock)
- CUDA Core: 3584
- Memory Speed: 15 Gbps
- Memory Interface: 192-bit
- Resolution: Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
- Interface: Yes x 2 (Native HDMI 2.1) | Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a) | HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
- Maximum Display Support: 4
- NVlink/ Crossfire Support: No
- Accessories: 1 x TUF certificate of Reliability | 1 x Collection card | 1x Speedsetup Manual
- Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver: please download all software from the support site.
- Dimensions: 11.81 "" x 5.63 "" x 2.13 "" Inch | 30.1 x 14.3 x 5.4 Centimeter
- Recommended PSU: 750W
- Power Connectors: 1 x 8-pin
- Slot: 2.7 Slot
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- OC edition: Boost clock 1882 MHz (OC mode)/ 1852 MHz (Gaming mode)
- Axial-tech fan design has been newly tuned with a reversed central fan direction for less turbulence.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- An all-aluminum shroud and metal backplate enhance durability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- BUILT TUF: The TUF GAMING GeForce RTX™ 3060 has been stripped down and built back up to provide more robust power and cooling. A new all-metal shroud houses three powerful axial-tech fans that utilize durable dual ball fan bearings. Fan rotation has been optimized for reduced turbulence, and a stop mode brings all three fans to a halt at low temps. Beneath, a thick heatsink keeps thermals under tight control. Additional features, including TUF components, Auto-Extreme Technology, and a backplate vent make the TUF a proper powerhouse. For builders looking for a new “old faithful”, this card has your back.
- AXIAL-TECH UPGRADES: TUF Gaming cards leverage our tried-and-true Axial-tech fan design, with three fans working in tandem to satisfy the thermal demands of NVIDIA’s new high-octane design. The fans rely on dual ball fan bearings to ensure consistent performance and increased longevity compared to sleeve bearings and other bearing types.
- MAXCONTACT: To get heat up off the die and into the heatsink array, we’ve engaged MaxContact technology to polish the surface of the heat spreader and improve smoothness at the microscopic level. The extra flatness allows for better contact with the die for enhanced thermal transfer.
- 7-SLOT DESIGN: The heat spreader draws heat up into heatpipes that carry it through a fin stack that fills most of the card’s large, 2.7-slot footprint.
- FRESH SHROUD: An all-aluminum shroud adds robust protection to TUF Gaming graphics cards and a no-nonsense industrial design and grayscale colorway fits into any build with ease.
- IT’S COOLER OUT BACK: The underside of the card reveals further improvements. Most of the rear is swathed in a protective metal backplate that prominently features a wide vent. The vent allows hot air to escape towards chassis exhaust fans instead of being recycled back into the cooler. Stainless steel is used for the I/O bracket to protect ports and provide a more secure mount. A conveniently placed Dual Bios switch allows customization of the card’s default performance profile without software.
- FUNCTIONAL FRONTThe top-side RGB element can be customized to display a range of aesthetic and functional effects and also synced with other ASUS components to enable uniform lighting. An 8-pin connector fulfills the power demands of the GeForce RTX 3060, and onboard LEDs light up if the power connectors are not plugged in correctly.
- GPU TWEAK II: The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.